Saturday, December 11, 2010

SOMETHING FOR THE WEEKEND: Laura Gemser and Ely Galleani in Emanuelle and the White Slave Trade

A talented fellow blogger and staple of my link list* left a comment on one of my Black Emanuelle posts that constitutes perhaps the final word on my utterly misconceived decision to even approach these piss-stains on the underwear of cinema:

“I’m glad it's you and not me watching these. I'll search out pictures of Laura Gemser and Ely Galleani if need be, but I'll stay far, far away from these films.”

Consider this a public service. Here are three pictures of Laura Gemser and the lovely Ely Galleani. In the shower. Now you need never actually watch a Black Emanuelle film.




You’re welcome.



*Blogger/commenter confidentiality preserved.

2 comments:

Troy Olson said...

Thanks for this...and for keeping my identity private as well! (though I guess by posting this comment I've just lost that shield of anonymity).

Anyways, 'tis been fun reading these reviews as of late and I shall carve out the time tomorrow to read about one of my personal faves as a kid, SHOCK WAVES.

Neil Fulwood said...

No problem-o.

A guilty pleasure shared, uh, still gets me in trouble with the missus.